Tuesday, April 13, 2010

One week 'til release, Tri-hunter Recap

BY ARCHON and ZANZIBAR

So with Monster Hunter Tri a week away we thought it would be great to pick some of our favorite posts to share with you guys. It's been great sharing all this great stuff for what is shaping up to be a fantastic Wii game. If you guys have a favorite pick be sure to let us know in the comments section.

 

ZANZIBAR's Picks

The Ironbeard Drive Thru commercial, I just love these series where they get ppl off the streets and they look so confused.

My Long Sword post, mainly  cause this is the weapon I plan on using as soon as I can. I love the range and speed combined with the mobility of the weapon to create constant pressure on the target.


Finally our first post here at Tri Hunter is one of my favorite video's that has been posted. Just . . . so . . . pretty.


It's been great doing this and we hope you'll all stick around once the game is out for info from us on about our adventures and new content .


Happy Hunting.



ARCHON's Picks 

Better Know a Weapon: Hammer Time Post. It was Zanzibar's idea to give overviews of each weapon and this was my first. Challenging but satisfying to write I think figuring out all the moves for this post helped me play with the weapon that much better.

This Trailer from 2008 still gives me goosebumps. You just HAVE to watch it.

And Zanzibar's short and sweet post explaining just what the heck Monster Hunter is. I think its a good overview of a complicated game in a really approachably length-ed post.


Thanks for reading and we'd love to hear about your favorite posts or even what you want to read more about in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment