Sunday, April 25, 2010

Archon's Monster Hunter Tri Unboxing

By ARCHON

So I do understand that this is a little redundant, and not nearly as slick as Zanzibar's unboxing, but here are a few photos of my experience. At the very least you can look at the pictures and examine the controller, box art, and disc a little more, even if my counterpart represented the process in a much better way.

The box arrives at my doorstep, about 3pm on release day!

Open the box. 

Under the padding, we have a thick plastic-wrapped box containing the game and classic controller pro.

A close-up of the front of the box. Great artwork!

The back of the box and a peek inside once opened.

I've removed the contents but I haven't unwrapped anything. We've got a retail copy of the game in plastic, the classic controller pro in a styrofoam sleeve and a simple instruction booklet for the controller.

Unwrapped! My nice new shinny controller, the game disc and (a rather thick) instruction booklet, and boxes. Good times.



No comments:

Post a Comment