Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New low price for MH3 and Classic Controller Pro Bundle

By ARCHON

I know, I know. Two posts in one day is unprecedented but I wanted to give MH3 fans a heads up about this amazing deal. Amazon is now selling the Monster Hunter Tri Bundle with Classic Controller Pro at the ridiculous price of $40!!! That's $20 off the original release price which was a good deal itself. Back in July I posted that Monster Hunter Tri was being sold by Gamestop for $40 bucks. To pay the same price now and get the must-have controller is insane.

If you know of anyone who hasn't quite taken the leap and purchased this incredible game, there's never been a better time. Having the classic controller pro rounds out an incredible gaming experience. I promise, you won't be disappointed. This game will live in your wii for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment