Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Bagging two Laggies gets you a Rising Soul Sword

By ARCHON


Well killing two Lagicruses several times will anyway since you will need 5 lightning tickets to craft the Longsword blade. The new event quest "Sea Power" pits you against two writhing and devilish Laggies in an underwater arena. You must have a hunter rank 40 or higher to try your hand, and as with any quest it's better with friends, so bring some along. More details of the quest can be found at Nintendolife. I'm not a longsword user but that weapons looks awfully cool with its cool blue glow; maybe its time I start learning.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't played MH3 in 2 years or so, but seeing this weapon again made me play it! But I still don't have it... after 3 weeks... BUT THIS SWORD IS AWESOME

    ReplyDelete